Forms & Links
As part of our ongoing commitment to our clients, we have put together the following forms necessary to successfully complete your bankruptcy. We have also provided some links to important websites for your convenience.
- Chapter 13 Trustee Auto Debit Forms.
- Change of Address Form.
- More Information about Bankruptcy 2017.
- Important Information about Bankruptcy 2017.
- Email Notice Request Form.
- Domestic Support Certification. (Required for Discharge in all Chapter 13 Cases)
- Credit Counseling and Debtor Education Courses. (Required for Discharge)
- Chapter 13 Trustee Auto Debit Form and Termination of Debit Form. Please provide directly to the Trustee at P.O. Box 25001, Bradenton, FL 34206
- Change of Address Form. Please submit to our Naples office along with any changes in phone numbers.
- Certification of Completion of Post-petition Personal Financial Management Course. (Debtor Education Course)(Form 23) This needs to be submitted with a copy of the Certificate of Debtor Education.
- Certification Regarding Domestic Support Obligation. (Necessary for Discharge in Chapter 13 Cases) Please submit completed form to our Naples office.
- Pre-Consultation Important Information.
- Pre-Filing Important Information about Bankruptcy.
- What Will Happen Next (Post Filing).
- Southern District of Florida Bankruptcy Court.
- Middle District of Florida, Bankruptcy Court.
- Chapter 13 Trustee Case Status Website. This can be used to check your payment history with the Chapter 13 Trustee, Jon Waage. The login is your case number (2 digit year – five digit number); for example, 11-12345. The password is the last 4 digits of the primary Debtors Social Security Number.
- For a current list of pre-bankruptcy Credit Counseling Course providers and post-petition Debtor Education Course providers, visit the U.S. Trustee’s Website.
- Jon Waage, Chapter 13 Trustees Website.
Call for a free bankruptcy consultation with the experienced Naples, Fort Myers and Port Charlotte lawyers of Miller, Hollander & Jeda
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, we can help. Let us guide you through the practical steps to getting a fresh financial start. Call us at Naples: 239-775-2000 | Fort Myers: 239-274-0700 or contact Miller, Hollander & Jeda online today to schedule a free, private and confidential consultation at any of our three locations in Southwest Florida.